Fellowship of ICMCH (FICMCH)
- Fellowship is by invitation and is offered to leading medical professionals who are MD, MS, DNB (Obs / Gyn / Paediatrics / Other Specialties) for 5 years and DGO, DCH having passed out at least 10 years prior.
- Grant of Fellowship allows use of FICMCH on letterhead. Also a Fellowship Certificate and FICMCH Golden Badge are awarded at Convocation.
- Award of Fellowship to leading professionals of other fields is considered only under exceptional circumstances.
To become a Fellow Guide
- MD (Post Graduation after MBBS), DNB or equivalent Qualification
- Has to be either a present or past teacher at a recognized medical college. For present teachers of medical college – attachment for more than 5 years.
- 15 years of continuous practice since completing MD (for non teachers).
- Must be attached to a Hospital / Nursing Home / Clinic and in regular Consultative practice on Obstetrics, Gynaecology.
- He/She must be a fellow member (FICMCH) of the organization.