To open Dr. C.S. Dawn ICMCH Training Centre
- Well equipped Obs – Gyn hospital /nursing home having minimum 30 beds with minimum 500 annual deliveries, 300 MTP s and adequate Obs, Gynae, Family planning work for one Dip. G. O. trainee.
Well equipped Paediatric Hospital/ Nursing Home having minimum 25 paediatric beds, proper NICU & PICU and adequate OPD work as well as inward admission.
For resident trainee duty room with toilet is mandatory.
- For Obs – Gyn / Paediatric courses please send filled up application form downloaded from our website (narchi.org) alongwith adequate photos/ CD to HQ. Hospital will be inspected by a deputed Inspector.
- Training Centre is expected adequate work load to permit trainee to do hands on practice on free or low cost patients. For Obs/Gyn centres minimum deliveries should be 500 annually. There should be D & Cs, MTP, Mini lap, Tubectomy and Laparotomies of reasonable numbers. A fare number of cases should be conducted by the candidates personally under supervision of Fellow Guides.
- The training Centre must have two fellow guides per candidates. With single fellow guide there must be two or more fellows who will be a teacher as co – guide.
FG /fellows in a training centre must follow Dr. C. S. DAWN Religion of Humanism discipline (to put on white coat), honesty, sacrifice, nationalism (educating people to have 1 – 2 child family) friendship to all including patient, service to life including tree.
1. Application form for Obs-Gyn Study Centre
2. Application form for Paediatric Study Centre
3. Directives for Dip.ch course