Partnership / Affiliation / Collaboration
- NARCHI – ICMCH courses are not considered for recognition by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) allowed us participation in PHERC project.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India also recommended 39 of our TC\’s for SBA Training programme, being jointly conducted with WHO and FOGSI.
- Letter No: DO No: M.12015/19/2004-MCH Dated: 13th January, 2009
- NARCHI is now a member of the PMNCH (Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health) which is hosted by World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Collaboration with MOH &FW , Government Of India for SBA training.
- Our candidates are restricted from using words like, DGO and DCH.
- Nothing in our prospectus and this site is meant, to mean that we offer training which is similar or purports to be similar to DGO/DCH courses as recognised by MCI or the Government of India.